Why the IVF process in Chennai?
IVF treatment in Chennai is the best process to conceive a child successfully. People from different destinations select Chennai for their IVF process for a better approach. The treatment cost is lower in Chennai and helps many people. The IVF procedure for conception collects eggs and sperm from outside the body and fertilizes them in the lab.IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) is the best Assisted Reproductive Technique (ART) that uses the latest technologies and advanced methods. Many couples have successfully become parents through the process.
Chennai has many centres and clinics for the best IVF treatment procedures. IVF helps with many infertility conditions in men and women. It provides hope for hopeless couples to become parents successfully. Many people choose IVF treatment for various reasons, including genetic disorder transmission. It helps conceive a healthy child with fewer chances of any disorder or disease being present. It has a high success rate for partners with healthy gametes. The best centre in Chennai has advanced technologies and methods for IVF treatment. They provide high success rates in IVF and several approaches performed with IVF treatment. It has various assistances like financial, guidance, counselling, screening, and western-equipped equipment for infertility treatments.
What infertility conditions require IVF in Chennai?
Many infertility problems in men and women can assist by IVF in Chennai. The process can perform with advanced approaches that help in different conditions. Your expert will suggest the procedure according to your infertility conditions. These are the problems that can assist with IVF in Chennai:
Unexplained infertility: In some cases, the different tests and diagnoses cannot confirm or find the reason for infertility. It affects your possibility of conceiving because of several pregnancy failures or miscarriages.
Endometriosis: The problem of uterine inside tissue growth developing in other parts of the reproductive system causes severe infertility. It causes heavy menstruation, cramps, and uterine lining erosion. It decreases the conception chances of the female partner and causes failure.
Ovulation disorder: Some women face irregular or no menstrual cycles because of the disorders. Irregular ovulation affects the health of the eggs and produces eggs of low quantity and quality.
Fibroids: In the mid-30s, some women's uteruses develop non-cancerous growths. It affects fertility as the fertilized eggs do not attach inside the uterine lining and grow for the pregnancy. It causes various symptoms, such as heavy menstruation, severe pain, and weight gain.
Fallopian problems: fallopian tube blockage or damage is the most common issue in many infertility cases. It affects the egg's production in the uterus and the sperm's journey to the eggs from the ovaries to the uterus.
Genetic disorder: Various inherited disorders involve the possibility of partners conceiving a healthy child. It causes several miscarriages and pregnancy failures as the fertilized eggs will have conditions or diseases. It has a high chance of transmission to the child, and your child will have an inherited illness.
Male infertility: The imparted function, movement, quality, quantity, and health of the male sperm affect the fertilization process.
What is the IVF treatment process in Chennai?
The IVF Treatment in Chennai performs by the best experts in the best facility. They suggest the best treatment for various infertility conditions in their partners and help them conceive successfully. The process in Chennai involves collecting the eggs and sperm of partners to fertilize outside of the female body. It has a high success rate in the successful conception of infertility conditions. The following is the advanced process of IVF treatment in the best centre:
1. The fertility expert will perform some screenings to determine the fertility condition of the partners. It will confirm your root cause of fertility and affecting factors. Various tests and checkups will include ovarian reverse testing, semen analysis, disorders' presence, and other factors.
2. Counselling of partners:- The best counsellors perform the sessions that manage partners' stress and anxiety levels. They will help you have a calm procedure by helping you with your psychological condition.
3. The ovaries will stimulate with fertility medicines to produce more eggs in one ovulation. It will help the ovarian function and promote them to release multiple healthy eggs with maturity. The hormonal injection will discharge the eggs from the ovaries and help your expert collect them from the uterus. Some medicines will help prepare the uterine lining for the fertilized egg adaption.
4. Retrieval:- The female egg production will monitor with an ultrasound and blood test. It will retrieve from the uterus as the vagina will open with a speculum. Your expert will insert a catheter through the opening to the cervix and uterus. Your produced eggs will check with a light, and a camera and a sharp needle will aspirate the follicles to collect the eggs. The male partner will ask to produce a semen sample through ejaculation and provide the expert. They will wash and prepare the sample in the lab to select healthy, motile, and high quantities of sperm.
5. Combining:- The eggs and sperm will inseminate together as the expert places the eggs and sperm on a Petri plate. They will place together, and the flowing sperm will mix with the eggs. It will divide into the cells in some days, and an expert will monitor the formation of embryos.
6. Culturing and transfer:- The embryos will develop in the lab under expert observation for five to six days. They will select healthy fertilized eggs (embryos) to implant inside the female uterus. It will place on the catheter and insert into the uterus following the same process as in the retrieval.
7. It will stick into the uterine lining and show the pregnancy symptoms after two weeks. Your expert will suggest a pregnancy test for the confirmed results.
How much does IVF cost in Chennai?
The IVF cost in Chennai 2021 is much more reasonable than in many top cities. It involves several stages in the IVF process and provides successful results. IVF treatment in Chennai costs affects by the different approaches and treatments required in the process, such as:
· ICSI: Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection performs in severe male infertility and involves injecting the healthy sperm into the egg's centre directly for the fertilization stage. It can accomplish for genetic testing or cryopreserved egg use. It affects the cost of IVF treatment in Chennai.
· Donor assistance: In the health of the poor gametes, the expert recommends donor eggs or sperm for successful fertilization. It provides successful results as the eggs or sperm will collect from the healthy person.
· PGD: Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis performs in the inherited disorder's presence. It examines the fertilized eggs in IVF and separates the embryos with problems so they will not use for pregnancy. You will have a healthy child who will not inherit any disorders.
· SSR (TESA/PESA): Surgical Sperm Retrieval performs in male infertility because of blockage or damage present in any reproductive part. It will either remove the healthy sperm from the system or collect it through aspiration.
The GO IVF Surrogacy Centre is the best IVF treatment centre in Chennai. It has the best IVF doctor in Chennai. It performs treatments with advanced technologies and the latest methods.